Hey everyone, I was setting up a new YouTube channel for a new client today, and with her permission, I have recorded the process so you can do the same for yourselves, if you haven’t already.
In the 10 minute video below, I demonstrate just how easy it is to create a YouTube channel for your business. With step-by-step instructions, I show you how to:
- Create your YouTube business channel
- Upload videos to your YouTube business channel
- Embed YouTube videos into your business website
A big thank you to Araceli at Anubis Dermal Clinic (anubisdermalclinic.com.au) for allowing me to do this.
Content is the New Black
Business Content Writing For A Google, Facebook, YouTube & Smartphone Dominated Economy
Discover how to compete effectively in an online world governed by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Smartphones. GET YOUR COPY TODAY. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE, BUT WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IS PRICELESS!
Get Your Online Enquiries Booming Again
A Cheat Sheet of 11 Simple, Yet Effective Strategies to Get the Phone Calls and Emails Coming Back In
This short guide provides you with an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand set of strategies you can implement to quickly restore a healthy and consistent flow of enquiries from your website and other online assets.
Why Should You Set Up Your Own YouTube Channel?
With over 2 billion views a day, YouTube is the second most visited site on the net, with only the Google search engine leading the way. In my experience however, many small business owners find the prospect of setting up and maintaining a business YouTube channel somewhat onerous. However, it is worth the effort simply because it is an extremely powerful tool that provides excellent reach a great many target customers.
In June of this year, leading digital marketing and research firm HubSpot published a report that revealed the astounding power of video in terms of increasing conversion rates and business revenues. Amongst the findings, some of the most notable included:
- Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through-rate
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
- YouTube reports that mobile video consumption increases 100% every year
- After watching a video, 64% of watchers are more likely to buy a product online
- 92% of mobile video watchers share videos with others
- 80% of watchers can recall a video’s message up to 30 days after they see it
In more specific terms, here are some of the important ways in which your business will benefit by building a strong presence on YouTube.
- Create product / service awareness
- Promote sharing amongst your target audience group
- Decrease help calls by using demonstration videos
- Increase brand visibility
- Gain additional customer insights using YouTube analytics data
- Increase website traffic
- Save Money on more expensive media options such as TV, radio and newspapers
So don’t be shy about jumping in and getting a YouTube channel set up for your business; you won’t regret going to the effort!