In this 10 minute video, I demonstrate just how easy it is to create a YouTube channel for your business. With step-by-step instructions, I show you how to:
- Create your YouTube business channel
- Upload videos to your YouTube business channel
- Embed YouTube videos into your business website
To show you just how easy this process is, I’ve used one of my clients as a case study, demonstrating how I have created a YouTube channel for her, uploaded a video I created to it and embedding that video in her website. So a big thank you to Araceli at Anubis Dermal Clinic (anubisdermalclinic.com.au) for allowing me to do this.
With over 2 billion views a day, YouTube is the second most visited site on the net, with only the Google search engine leading the way. Although in my experience, many small business owners find the prospect of setting up and maintaining a business YouTube channel somewhat onerous, it is worth the effort simply because it is an extremely powerful tool that provides the potential to reach a great many target customers..
Why Should You Make the Effort to Master YouTube for Business?
In June of this year, leading digital marketing and research firm HubSpot published a report that revealed the astounding power of video in terms of increasing conversion rates and business revenues. Amongst the findings, some of the most notable include:
- Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through-rate
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
- YouTube reports that mobile video consumption increases 100% every year
- After watching a video, 64% of watchers are more likely to buy a product online
- 92% of mobile video watchers share videos with others
- 80% of watchers can recall a video’s message up to 30 days after they see it
In more specific terms, here are some of the important ways in which your business will benefit by building a strong presence on YouTube.
- Create product / service awareness
- Promote sharing amongst your target audience group
- Decrease help calls by using demonstration videos
- Increase brand visibility
- Gain additional customer insights using YouTube analytics data
- Increase website traffic
- Save Money on more expensive media options such as TV, radio and newspapers
Subscribe to My Mailing List
Get useful and actionable articles just like this one to your inbox twice a week. Just enter your first name and email address below, and you're all set.
Carpe diem Vince
Vincent Brown Lead Developer WordPress Warrior Australia MIC, MCP, MCT, MOS, PRINCE2 P: 0407-144-271 E: wordpresswarrior.com.au/ F: thewordpresswarrior
HubSpot. (2016). 31 Video Marketing Statistics to Inform Your Strategy [Infographic]. Available at http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/video-marketing-statistics#sm.0001yys5kzd4eduhqvg2073ekatmo.